.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Back to the Weight of things!!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Back to the Weight of things!!

Well I am back to hitting the weights hard and heavy!! Its been a relaxing summer so now I start slowly hitting them hard! This week I did three days at the gym but I did this superset workout for the arms that Arnold used back in his hey day!!! Its featured in this months issue of M/F. I did it on Monday and Wednesday.. Fuck the long rest period!!!
It goes like this
Seated alternating dumbell curls 5 sets 10 rep start with 35lbs end up w/50-55lbs
superset with Tri pushdown 5 sets of 10 reps start with 70lbs go up to 110lbs
next
standing alternating dumbell curl 5 sets of 10 start with 45lbs and go up to 50lbs
superset with one armed overhead tri extentions with 50lbs 5 sets of 10
next
preacher curl 5 sets of 10 working up to 125lbs
superset with skull crushers of same amount and same sets
next
Revers tricept pull down 5 sets of 10 30lbs
superset with concentration curls 5 sets of 10 30lbs to 40lbs
next forarms
revers grip curls with 80 lbs 5 sets of 10
super set with barbell wrist curls till your nose bleeds!!

With these I encorporated Arnolds techniques like the hand lag and superlinating the wrist when curling starting with the top of your hand facing you etc. For better clarification on these tips check of M/F.

My arms feel pumped and I am gonna up the game even more next week!!!
Woo Whooo. I also have to get a tub of Protien Powder also..
Time to grow bitches!!!!!LOL

I also have to get back on the cardio!! I let it go for the last couple months so I will also do cardio when i hit the gym next week on Tue, Wed, and Thur. They I go back up to the lake!!!! Thursday night cause I have Friday and Monday off next week. More fishing!!! Woo Whoo!!
Until Tuesday peace out Bitches!!!!!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you... what kind of powder? I like pro complex... 55 grams in one shot... I dunno where you get yours but... http://www.vigorousliving.com/ has the huge tubs for way less than the stores (around here anyway), even with the shipping added in.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Heff said...

What can I say, You're lifting more weight than me. You really ought to concentrate MORE on cardio though - you're already big as a fuckin' barn. Oh yea - Replace skull crushers with Tricep curls, or I'm gonna laugh my ass off when you blog about dropping a dumbell on your cranium.

12:42 PM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

It feels good to get back after it once you're in the groove.

And that is a hell of a lot of protein.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Wayward Hatch said...

Don't forget the crunches. Your middle has been looking flabby lately, even with your ginourmous hips.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm getting buffer then you. You little pansie.

4:00 AM  
Blogger Wayward Hatch said...

Sorry, Androo. We've all seen your flabby ass so we know that's a lie.

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL! Yeah. It's true. But being fat's alright. Right?

4:27 PM  
Blogger Wayward Hatch said...

No, being fat sucks completely. Trust me on this. I've lost 55 pounds and I still have a lot to go. I did go through an almost 2 mile cave under a mountain this weekend, though. I had to swim for several hundred feet through the cave, so the fat actually helped for once. Everyone else had life vests and diving suits, but I was wearing shorts and just had my cave pack to help me float a little better.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caves are so freaking tuff.

4:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bill. I'm actually going to start getting serious about lifting. I've felt like shit for the last week... and it probably has something to do with my current diet. Anyways.. wanted to start on that workout you sent, but could you tell me where some of these muscles are? Like... I don't anything...

4:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh yeah I don't know nothing about that powder-weight lifting stuff...I can't work those finger grip things!
DO you have an old thigh master you don't want???

7:28 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

I think you were talking about weight lifting but it was all greek to me.

9:30 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Watch your protein powder intake.

It's not how much you take, It's how much you assimilate!

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to be disrespectful to my elders. But FUCKING update your blog! SHIT!

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home