.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Bass

Friday, July 28, 2006

Bass

IMG_3730

I caught a pack of smokes and the bass helped me burn a few!! Those smokes aint mine... Whatever!! I pulled this bass out of the lily pads with a TOL Commander or I mean a scum frog!! It's a floating lure that you jig across the lily pads and the bass breach the water and hit the lure hard!! It is a bunch of fun. This poor fish went for it like Wil dives at a grease pocket (pizza puff) so the hook got him in the throat and he ended up dead!! Turtles gotta eat too!! So I tossed him back in and considered it recycling. Actually it pissed me off cause I am catch and release and hope that the fish grow bigger and more worthy of a good fight. So this guy upset me very much. Plus he bled all over the boat!! Anywho more pics to cum...

5 Comments:

Blogger Heff said...

I wouldn't admit to smoking ultra-lights, either.

9:51 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

There's Blood!

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He smokes reds. Don't sweat it. Bill ain't no girl!

11:43 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Fuck you, Fuck you and Fuck you. Oh yes Kand Kronk I did buy them at the supermarket they are only $3.00 a pack at the stow out there. Here in Illinois it's $6.00 a pack!!! I live in Crook county Illinois!!

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He probably went swimming, and one of the fish swam too close to his ass.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home