.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): First time inside her!! Oh yess

Saturday, August 12, 2006

First time inside her!! Oh yess

We drove her down to tailgate at the White Sox game last night. It was Elvis night "Baby".. With the black leather interior and all the features my Mother in law said she felt like she was riding in a limo... The Navagation system is a very cool thing to have. Are you familiar with them? I was able to enter points of interest in Chicago and from that screen go to sports stadiums and from there Cellular field. Then I entered get directions and it calculated and then poof over the speakers of the radio you could hear this hottie say "Proceed to your destination following the highlighted blue line>" Then from there the whole trip you would hear " Right turn up ahead". Now the program gives you what it thinks is the best route to your destination point so if you know back roads and stuff you can still use them just as soon as you go turn away from the suggested route the screen will prompt you to hit enter to reroute and then it recalculates from there.. It makes driving a little more entertaining. Except when I drive with my wife I hear two voices telling me where to go. Turn here Turn there!!!
I brought a little grill and cooked out 8 huge rib eye steaks!! and brought some cole slaw. I figure I can treat myslef to something good while other gargle with beer and elephant ears I can have a couple of nice big steaks and good ole coffee!!
Sox won and it was a good game I used a score and marked the whole game. Its the only way to keep me occupied at the game besides picking on the Sox fans at Cellular Field. I was fuckin with everyone!! I told one guy who sat infront of us as he stood up to take beer money out of his wallet, I said " Hey get the money out of your purse and sit the fuck back down!! I am trying to watch the game !!" Other than that I had a good time.
Today Erin tries out for a travel team and I get to cut the grass and do chores around the yard. Tomorrow I and father Bill are going on a Golf outing which should be extremly fun!! We do this one every year. More to come..

7 Comments:

Blogger Heff said...

I somehow feel that "Gargle with beer and elephant ears" line was directed toward me.

10:20 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Heff are you a Sux fan?
Jennny We sat up by Elvis.. Meaning we sat in section 546 which was like 20 rows down from the last row we sat in the heavens!!! Our tickets cost $18.00 they where ok usually we sit in th left field bleachers but they sold out fast...

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New Blog homies. GO AND SHOWER MY FACE WITH COMMENTS!!!!!!

12:31 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

You forgot to mention the crazy beer guy. Oh Yeah, the White Sox won the World Series last year too!!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol Sounds fun... Happy your enjoying your new car!

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You is GAY!

5:59 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Man, that is gorgeous.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home