.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): New Vehicle

Friday, August 11, 2006

New Vehicle

imagespacifica

Well the way our vehicle situation has always gone is this. Julie gets whatever the hell she wants!! Yep and thats the way it's always been.
Actually We decided that she gets the newer better vehicle and I get the second one. So for the last few years she drove our 1999 Ford Explorer Eddy Bauer limited.. I subsequently drove the 1994 taurus till that shit its brains out and died and from that I moved on the 1993 Chrysler Gran Caravan.... (fag). Actually I didn't mind it it ran and still runs fine and came in very handy for the ski trips and shit..
Well a few months ago we paid off the Explorer and started looking for a new vehicle.. I hate shopping for cars.. Finally we found one that we really love The Chrysler Pacifica touring edition 2006. This thing is loaded to the gills! Black leather, Navagation system, 6 passenger seating, Dvd w/6 disk changer cd. Moonroof, passenger and rear seating temp control, and just about anything else you can think of. We still need space and room but with vehicle we also get a whole lot of luxury to boot! So now I get the explorer and the guys at the gym can't call me soccer mom any more!! More pics to come.....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oo heated seats... i'm lookin at the Jeep Compass Limited for my Mom, but the Pacifica is nice too... drove one last year... cushie!

10:04 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Chrissie:
We drove it down to tailgate at the White Sox game last night. It was Elvis night "Baby".. With the black leather interior and all the features my Mother in law said she felt like she was riding in a limo... The Navagation system is a very cool thing to have. Are you familiar with them? I was able to enter points of interest in Chicago and from that screen go to sports stadiums and from there Cellular field. Then I entered get directions and it calculated and then poof over the speakers of the radio you could hear this hottie say "Proceed to your destination following the highlighted blue line>" Then from there the whole trip you would hear " Right turn up ahead". Now the program gives you what it thinks is the best route to your destination point so if you know back roads and stuff you can still use them just as soon as you go turn away from the suggested route the screen will prompt you to hit enter to reroute and then it recalculates from there.. It makes driving a little more entertaining. Except when I drive with my wife I hear two voices telling me where to ge. Turn here Turn there!!!

8:16 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Holy crap Tom!!
How the hell are ya? I thought I had a voice mail from you but it was all garbled up!! I will call ya soon Its been a real busy summer but these next few months I will be taking extended weekends and heading up to the lake we will have to get together and you can demstrate your hummer to me!! LOL Fag!!

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very familiar with all the Chrysler, Dodge & Jeep products! I work at a dealership remember? ;) Also Buick and Chevy LOL

Navigation is very cool...
and sexy! lol

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home