.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Where is Androoo???

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Where is Androoo???

Well long lost Andrrooooo has finally gotten ahold of me and it was a happy reunion!! I was so worried. He left and went back to the homeland for a quick vacation and i spoke to him once during his leave then (POOF!) he was gone. From his phone from his blog just freaking gone!! I put his face on a milk carton. ( We had to use a half gallon container to get his entire cranium in the picture) I think we would have had to use a tanker truck to get a full-frontal shot of him... Then low and be-hold he calls me. It seems they changed his shift at work and he is on mid shift. So his sleep pattersn are AFU-ed. No he wets the bed during the day... LOL.
He reports that his leave went well and he was finally able to see his family for the first time since December. Wow thank god he still isn't breast feeding...
Your probably wondering why you can't access his blog... Well it seems that someone flagged his blog (as a joke it was probably one of his friends) When the blogger cops confronted Androo he resisted when asked to clean his blog up a little and told them to Go To Hell!! Well they (Bloop!) clicked his blog off!! So now we have to wait for the talent to come pouring back out of him and keep our fingers crossed until he hopefully starts up another blog. It seems kind of funny but I think I would be prettty upset if someone did that to me.. First of all being the god fearing peace loving individule I am I would have heeded the blogger cops warning and clean it up. I know a lot of work goes into these blogs and it would be difficult for me to do it all over a again.. So keep an eye out for these practical jokers screwing with your blogs. Anywho I will keep you informed of his progress and the good news is he still maintians his blogger name if he screws up one more time they will remove him forever... Peace out for now Bitches!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://tomgreen.com/deputyBlog.php?deputy_id=148

I'm probably going to get another one of my blogs deleted. ROFL.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home