.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Proud moment for the Cub loving Wilkins Clan!!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Proud moment for the Cub loving Wilkins Clan!!

Sox trophy 001

Ah yes! Father did us proud with this act of defience!! He sported the ever popular Chicago Cubs jersey whilst paying respect to the coveted World series trophy which is currently in the possesion of the other Chicago team the White Sox. If you not aware there are two kinds of fans in Chicago when it comes to baseball. Cubs or Sox. I don't want to say it gets nasty but it makes it interesting.. Being Chicagoians there is little in way of respect shown when it comes to winning and loosing. So this is my fathers contribution in this on going civil war of sorts or sports!!

One rude Sox fan had to point out to my father that the only other fan brave enought to wear a Cubs shirt was one of the retarded kids that came from the special care school earlier that day!! LOL Way to go Dad!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger BigBill said...

Very well put Lovey!!

9:16 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Thanks Bill, I wasn't aware that Chicago had another MLB team. The Cubs? Huh, learn something new everyday!!

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit. I always wondered why I was such a badass. I look at you and my ma... and I'm like.. it's not these two's genes. But now.. I relize... it's the good ol' grandpa. Musta skipped a generation there ol' man.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you 2 can both go suck your own ass, LOL.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go check out my blog. All of you fags. I have Rocky Balboa trailers up. DEC. 06!!!!!!!!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Wayward Hatch said...

So is Pop into mena sha twas?

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not as much as you like hamburgers.

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know they had 2 teams? I thought it was one was from now adays and one was from a long time ago.
How would I know a city would have 2 teams.
Yes and if you are a real baseball fan you would know who Youppi was and why he is looking for a new job.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Wayward Hatch said...

I loves me some hamburgers.

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez Bill.. why don't you force your offspring to shave your nasty back some more. Holy shit.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Heff said...

Posd sumthing knew, yoo bigg mutherfucker !

T.M.S. - Heff

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm gay, and don't ever post anything! I sure do like butt sex though. Can't get enough of that sweet sweet butt sex."

-Bill '06

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home