.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): AHHHHHHH!!!!!

Friday, August 18, 2006

AHHHHHHH!!!!!

OK Its been a killer week of getting up at 1:40 am and starting work at 2:30 am!!! After work today I am heading up to the lake for a couple of days of relaxing with some fishing and napping. On Sunday My daughter is comming up with her friend and cousin to have me whip their asses around the lake on Big Mabel!! I will bring them home Monday evening. Then she starts school on Wednesday, holy crap 8 grade!!!
So I hope to do some fishing and chillen!! I have to repair the captains chair on the Rica Marie. Other than that I am at the beginning of a few cool weeks of working a few days and then having a few off, then work a few then off a few. This sill go on till the boat comes out of the water in the beginning of OCT.
So say a prayer that I catch fish and some R/R thanks!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being old should you feel old. rofl.

4:04 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

r/r...sounds heavenly.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home