.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction)

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

IMG_3405

A fine season it was for the Hustlers. Here is the crew (from the left) Idobeastool, Mark, Christine, Julie (My better half) and well you know. The season is over and now let the boating and lounging begin.. We boated this fourth of July weekend but it was not really relaxing. The waves reaked havoc on us all day then the rains came. I felt like a Haition refugee Sat. I was on the boat from 7:00 am till 10;30pm. Driver everyone and their mothers all over the fuckin lake!! (I do love it though) Yes I did stop for brief periods of 5 minutes to uhm ya know go to the bathroom... So I can only hope the next weekends a little bit less hectic. Pray for me please.. I had to work Monday and now I have the day off Tuesday but I am cutting the grass and hitting the weights in the garage. I hope to make some big ass burgers later on and grill out!!! Anyhow happy fourth you fuckers peace!!

4 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

Get rid of the music video...your blog loads like shit

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should size your pics too. The sidebar just pops up on top of the pictures now.

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you like suck and stuff

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the two on the end look like a couple of smartasses! *L* I love me some smirky men! ;)

Good lookin bunch as usual

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home