.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Relaxing

Friday, July 28, 2006

Relaxing

IMG_3779

On Vacation I like to try new things.. I thought about hookers but then decided on horse back riding. I got in a fight with the little bastard who was mounting this steed and beat him down so I could have my turn!! He said he was only 7 and ran off crying but he looked like he was at least nine!!! Little fucker tried to bite me to!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! Nice face!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got kicked out of the BX for riding one of those. Then my boss had to talk to me the next day for getting kicked out of the BX. I love the things I do.

11:44 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Chrissie: thanks it's the only one I got.
Androo: Your retarded You are serving our country and probably had your uniform on while sitting on the horse right? Try this every time you put on your uniform lets say you change persons from retarded boy to super airman!!!

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I was wearing my uniform! I also got in trouble for wearing my blues without the pants, and I was playing pool in the game room. Oh man... I hate being in the military. I don't even care what you say. It's so dumb sometimes.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home