.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Ahhhhh It finally feels like summertime!!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Ahhhhh It finally feels like summertime!!

IMG_4034

This is what I have been waiting for. Softball season is finally over with. I have a few days left to take off from work to go and chill on the boat.. It's a GOTT-DAMN shame that it's the Freaking end of Aug!!! Holy shit where did summer go? I will have to take the boat out of the water in about 5 weeks!! WTF?
So this is what I look like when I chill...... or bake what ever you feel like calling it. Sorry I have been so slow on the posts just been real busy.. AHHHHH.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You still look fat.

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home