.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Part of the team!!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Part of the team!!

IMG_2816

Well here I am with part of the Hustlers softball team. Now keep it clean bloggers this is the 10-13 year old girls fast pitch softball team I manage. My daughter is the pitcher and is having a great year so far.
In the picture starting from the left is Jenna, Lindsey, Me, (back row) My girl Erin,
Elizabeth and kneeling is Gabby our catcher and Erins friend of many many years!
Tomorrow is the opening day parade and then we have a game at 1:00 pm. Wish us luck. I am off to the shower to wash my backside!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit. The girl on the left is like. Really tall. You're what? 6'3? Damn. Erin's getting up there too!

3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:01 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

What do ya mean looking old? I am old!!

3:05 PM  
Blogger MarlaSinger said...

good luck with the softball

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pic makes me smile :) Cuuute

GL!

6:37 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

What a great pic! Every girl has a soft spot for a guy that coaches a kids team.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home