.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Uncle Tone Eyes master plan!!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Uncle Tone Eyes master plan!!

world-domination

(Opening music song "I only have EYE for you"
Yes Uncle Tone Eye is out of commition for about 2-3 weeks. He had surgery on his eye to repair the tear in his retina! Pronounced Re-tin-a not re-tina.
The tear is at the top of his Eye ball and gravity has its evil ways with not only tit's but also with his retina. If he sits up or stands up the gravitational pull will make the tear worse so the Doc's orders are to lay on his back as much as possible. This would be fine if he was a prostitute but he is not. I mean he is a whore of sorts but not one favoring the missionary position....scuse me...
Why or how did this happen you are wondering... Well I don't know, lets just say from this bloggers point of view I think he could use more fiber in his diet.... That might have been what started the whole thing! I know I feel like my eyes are bulging out sometimes when I .. Well you know When I could use more fiber!!!
The one thing that gets my goat, and the reason I posted stewey on this post with aspirations of world domination is because guess what I just got done doing?
I cut Uncle Tone eyes lawn!!! I AM UNCLE TONE EYES BITCH!!!!!!!!!!! This is Tone Eyes attempt at world domination, well at least my world!! How can I show my face around the barber shop? I must have looked like Forest Gump out there!! Oh God Help Me!!!!!
More news on the EYE as soon as I get some....
(ending story with music from Crystal Gale, "Don't he make my brown eye blue")

8 Comments:

Blogger BigBill said...

Jennphiner:
Yeah I got a call from your neighbor who said your bush needs a trim also!!
I guess Markus was busy with dodgeball practice.

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... I'm asuming Bitch Dick Suck has the quite possibly the most intelligent blog ever made... just going by his name though. Yeah, I'll say a few prayers for the ol' Uncle. He'll be fine. He's tough.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again... Aww. Poor Guy...

Was nice of ya Bill, yer a big ol'sweetie ;)

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and Blondie... How old is Erin? Maybe you can slurp some water at her?
:)

7:56 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Hey Chrissie:
The way the crying and bitchen goes around "Mi Casa" I would be slurping water 24/7!!!
LOL Erin was just upset cause she witnessed her Uncle damn near faint when he stood up too fast after being Horizontal for a bit!!!

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes... poor Erin.. and poooor Tony... wooozy on top of everything else... if he gets bored layin flat on his back :ox.. give him my digits ;) i'll try to unbore him...

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man! hahahahah. I wish my retina would become detached.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Uncle Tony I said Wasup. I don't know if he feels like talking on the phone, otherwise I'd give him a call this weekend.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home