.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Train Train!! Take me on out of this town!!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Train Train!! Take me on out of this town!!

Train

Well Sorry I have been gone so long but I had to go down south for a week to run an operations out of Momence Illinois. The current manager took a vacation so they sent my ass down there to run the show in his absence.
Within that time a lot has happened. Uhm I got pube's, uhm my acne cleared up and OH yes I went to see Train at the Chicago Theater. The tickets where a B-day gift from my sis-in-law.. They where Front row seats!!! Excellent show!! The lead guitarist children sat right behind us with his parents. At one part of the show I saw him smiling in my direction, at first I thought it was at me but then I thought "Hey that's kind of a weird smile to give another man!!" Then I looked behind me and saw his cute little 7 year old daughter standing on her chair smiling right back at him. It was priceless. I will be posting some live pics as soon as I get them down loaded.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm always so jealous :(

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home