.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): I made it thru jury duty!!!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I made it thru jury duty!!!

Well Justice was served on Tuesday and it was administered with an iron fist!! I went downtown early with Mother and saw her office and met some of her co-workers. Then I had to wait outside the Daly Center until they opened it up for the jurors. I had to be cavity searched because I was hidding an altoids tin in my sock.. Then when I got to sit in my seat after getting my juror number they immidiatly called my number! So I got walked down to a courtroom and the judge sat us down and explained that this case was a Law case and that this case will be dealing with a large dollar amount. He said that it will be over at the earliest on Monday!! I thought OH SHIT!!! My big boss is gonna kill me!! My immidiate boss just resigned on Monday and they told him to take his 2 weeks notice and stick em up his ass and they walked him out the door. So with that happening we are all gonna have to do his job also. If I get picked for this case and I am off of work for a week my boss will fuckin shoot me in the face!!! So the judge picks the jury and of course I am the first one picked! Then they start asking questions.. Well last time I went to jury duty I got picked and ended up being made the forman and I remembering answering all the questions and I thought they won't pick me I had too many issues..wrong!! So I started answering questions again.... I told them that at my job I am usually on the defendants side of the table dealing with employees who want to sue us for neglagence and such.. Bhla bhla bhla.. I figured I had a 50% chance of it working this time and them not wanting me on the jury because of being to familiar with this type of case. The attornys and judge all go out to talk about us and who they think should and shouldnt be on the jury and then come back in and the judge said When I call your name please rise. I figure good he calls your name you rise and then you go home because the lawyers don't think you are a good candidate for the jury. He calls out the names and I am still Fucking sitting!! My name was not called!! I am thinking shit! I got picked. Then he tells the people standing to raise their right hand and repeat after him!!! Yahoo!! I got out!! WHEW!! So I got my check for $17.20 and then went across the street to have lunch with me ma!! So after all it was not a bad day.. I would not have minded being on the case under different circumstances because I would like to have seen how the case turned out. The plantiff was sueing the railroad company for loss time Doctors fees and also pain and suffering.. I have to deal with keeping my company free and clear of these types of claims on a daily basis by doing proper training and educating drivers about safety and all that shit... Anyhow I am done!!
So I hope to blog a little more often. I am busy at work and softball and soon we will be getting on the boat!! YESSSSSSS!! It's pissing rainy and cold here now and for the weekend so we will pray for warm weather soon!!
Peace Bitches!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say get a laptop for the cabin, but it's kinda nice getting away from all the mutontany of our everyday lives. I had a lot of fun just chilling on the boat for a week. Not this summer unfortunently, but the summer I get back from Iraq, we'll definently arrange a trip for me to come out and see everyone again. Cool?

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it's raining here too!!!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Heff said...

Hey, dipshit. You're not supposed to mention the courtly innards with the outside commonfolk.

3:47 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Androoo;
I am big on a high protien diet but I have never "herd" of "Mutontany" is that like a huge elk leg or type of a Muton chop? Anyhowif I can get past the Munotany of this post I will get the boat on the lake and we will be waiting for ya.

girl behind me;
It's saturday and it's still raining here and is supposed to till Noah finishes the boat...

Heffer;
These are not common folk! Besides my gas has reached epic porportions and I am usually sharing my innards with everyone at ground zero!!!

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quiet you.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit. Maby an update within the next few days?

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home