.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): For Those Who I make no sense to......

Sunday, April 09, 2006

For Those Who I make no sense to......

phil_show

OK I changed the format so I can communicate with all bloggers out there. If you don't get this it's OK it means your perfectly normal. If this makes sense then uhm I guess I am talking to you.
Ok
#1 Don't go outside cause the sun will burn your skin due to the depleting ozone layer. You must use a SPF of 50 or above or you will get melanoma. I believe anything above a SPF 14 is ineffective but I may be wrong by a few SPF'S.

#2 Barley pills is the answer to all the bodies problems. Take them and you will be cured and not get sick at all this winter. How many times did Bill get sick....ZERO!
Now ask your self how many times did you get sick? Hint only goats eat barley!!

#3 Aspertame will kill you if you use it. So will fried foods served at most fast food joints (but we still indulge)!!

#4 Getting yourself "adjusted" constantly will totally cure your every illness. I want to know how do you get unadjusted? Don't you have to be somewhat active to come out of alignment?

And now we break for commercial and station identification....
The view and comments stated here are not the general belief of the owner of this blog thats why its all in fun...LOL

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL! Snap on the Uncle.

11:10 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Duel at high noon.

I am prepared to die to the death for what I believe in.

9:31 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Die to the Death?
Is that like Ben Stillers comment in Dodge ball. "Hey nobody makes me bleed my own blood!!".
lol

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably Stiller's only entertaining roll.

3:22 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Blondi;
I need to find out if there is a safe effective "Nag-block" out on the market.........

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm seeking legal action to kick your monotone ass.

4:10 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

kronk;
I know they are garbage Thats what I preach here is diet and exercise.
Thats why I get a little nuts with this fake sugar being poison. I agree its not the healthiest of all things and if they say it can cause cancer then you need to take heed. But my point is that obisity will kill you also and if it's a choice of using fake sugar or staying grossly overweight I say use the fake sugar in moderation.
thats all....
(Plus I like to start little shit storms like that one) LOL

11:30 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Crack is Whack, unless used in moderation...right?

I'm on my way to the dark side of town now for some meth. C'mon it's been a whole two hours since my last dose...MODERATION is KEY!!

http://www.textfiles.com/uploads/metanf.txt

1:57 PM  
Blogger Heff said...

Gee, what activists you've all become.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home