.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Busy Busy Busy!!!!!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Busy Busy Busy!!!!!

Once again sorry about not posting in a more timely fashion but you see I have been busy busy busy!!!
Softball has taken over most of the evenings and weekends so trying to fit everything else in around softball leaves little or no time to blog!!
Everything else consist of work, the gym, sleeping, eating, yard work and of course sex!!!
Our softball team is like 4 wins and 2 loss's which is great. If it was not for Erins pitching we would really be screwed!! We need to work on our hitting and fielding something fierce!!!
I hope to post more on this subject later.
I personally have dropped 20 lbs with all the cardio at the gym so I am down from a bulking 275 lbs to a slimmer 255 lbs. Soon I will be at a safe facesitting weight?
It's almost thong season.... BRING IT!!! I am almost ready!
I am heading up to the lake to get Rica Marie in the H2O and get her set for the summer with the docking poles and pier. Yes its only like mid 60s to mid 70s out here as far as tempature and I have to get into the water to drill the poles into the lakebed!!! BRRRRRRRR!!! It will be all worth it. Mother and Father will join me up at the lake to aid in the installation of the docking poles and help with the cleaning of the boat which I don't think will be too bad. I had it stored inside over this long cold winter. I and Idobeastool (if he comes along) will do some fishing if all goes well. So After she is in the water I get a calming feeling knowing that summer is here and that I will be able to head up to the H2o on the weekends...I know the family can't wait either.
At work my immidiate boss resigned so we are with out an Opps manager again. That means we the supervisors take on all of his duties in addition to our own already repetative and tediouse duties. Plus another supervisor might be leaving to go to another site which means retraining another person for that position. If that was not enough we have three females on staff who are all knocked up and ready to pop in June and July which is the middle of our busy, crazy, nutty season!!! So preparing for these events have left me with little or no time do the littlest of things like brush my teeth, shower, masturbate, or even blog!!!
I will post soon, hopefully I will have pics of the introduction of Rica Marie into the lake 2006!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"and of course sex!!!"

GROSS!

Hey. I bet you're pumped about getting that boat in the water. By this time next year, I should be just getting back from Iraq, and I'll hopefully be able to get a car, so I too will be doing a little fishing of me own.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Heff said...

At least you spelled "masturbate" correctly.

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. Good job.

10:28 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Yess but when I go fishing I masterbait!!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home