.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Here comes da Judge!!!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Here comes da Judge!!!

Well sorry I have been so tardy with the blogging.. Since my ass has gotten better I just can't keep my hands off it.......
Any how I have to serve Jury duty tomorrow and that sucks. Kind of. I will take the train downtown probably with my Mother. Which means I will get there an hour early. I know it will make her happy though so I will oblige her request or more like her suggestion that I go early. I love me ma so I get the hint and will hang with her for a while in the morning. Then it's off to send someone to Death row!!!!MuHAHAHAHA!! I have to bring a lot of reading material and I am thinking about but just decided not to bring my Ipod. I don't want it to get lost or taken and I use those songs for the workout in the gym. I love using the Ipod in the gym cause I put it on and I hear nothing from anyone I just zone out and hit it hard!!! If I accidentally look over and see someone mouthing words to me I look at them like "Mother Fucker please!!! Can't you see I am working out here!!!" So those songs won't be good for relaxing and waiting waiting waiting!!! That is what you do. Wait till they call you and if you get called out of the waiting you get questioned and then possibly picked on a jury which could be a quick case or a couple days which means you have to come back!!! I got picked last time and the jury voted me to be the Forman. "Your honor we the Jury find for the asshole eruhm I mean plantiff." So I don't mind it so much but having to go to this Court house is a little bit of an inconvience. So rest assured people that Justice will be served in the great City of Chicago tomorrow and it will be done with and IRON FIST!!!!! Guilty!! Bitch!!! You forgered someone elses name on that check!! Death by lethal injection!!!!
Oh well I will write more after this lovely experence. Wish me well. OH Yeah today is Androooo's B-Day!! Everyone wish him well!!!! Holy shit is getting big!!
Let's see if any of you can guess his age.. Family members excluded. Oh wait! With the exception of a few bloggers your all family!!! Anyhow guess his age, weight, height, girth, shoe size, and favorite teletubby and you will win a prize.
Peace Bitches!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDROOOO!!!

I'm gonna guess 20!
uhh 6ft tall
220 lbs (i have no friggin clue!)
34 in lol err.. 5.5? LOL what girth are we talkin about here??
12
Tinky Winky!

*L* Do I win!?!?

2:52 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

I think your close. We will have to see what Androoo says.

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

19
5'10"
175lbs
girth ahhh 34
Size 11 shoes
I am going to go with tinky winky too...
I hope the heck he is 21 soon!!

Ohh and good luck on that death sentence thing...we don't get the chance here. Remember the evidence doesn't lie!!

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

19
6'5
210 lb
32 (I wear 36. They said my waist is actually 32 or 33.)
Size 14 feet

Do I win?

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's one big kid!!! LOL I was right on the age....yessssss
Now that you are that young come up and visit us...there are many little girls in my class waiting to visit with a real man!!

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i lost inches on my answer lol i knew you were super tall...

SOme reason I thought you were 2 years older than my daughter!

we did get tinky winky though didnt we :)

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home