.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): GREG VALENTINO The most hated man in bodybuilding!!!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

GREG VALENTINO The most hated man in bodybuilding!!!

2428804_0cb63214e2

The reason he is so hated is because he has totally destroyed his body and this gives ammunition to the people who are pushing for supplementation blocks by the FDA and the government. This guy injected these roids right into the muscle..Let alone using steroids which is stupid and wrong he put them right into the muscle with a needle!! That's like injecting whiskey right into your vein to get a better drunk!!! Look at how deformed he looks. He was quoted as saying he never used steroids and lifted for 25 years and I believe that. When you see old pictures he looks like a regular weight lifter. Then as the people he trained passed him up by using roids he said what the fuck!! Since everyone is already accusing me of using roids I might as well use them. He said his body responded immediately and explosively!! So he went from 20" inch Bicepts to I think he hit 28" or 29" arms!!! That's retarded.
So when you see him its kind of like looking at your buddy who parties to hard and makes an ass out of himself at the bar or party. You know you kind of understand him because you like to party and have a good time but you can control it and not get out of hand but this guy can't and you don't want to be around him. Same with this "Mook" look at him!! So that's the story on him.

6 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

Bill, Uh What? Can you please get yourself on a daytime talk show so I can understand you better.

Again, you make 0 sense!

3:19 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

I make 0 sense to people who have very little or no sense at all.

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy's freakish looking. Holy cow. I bet I could kick his ass in a fight, cause of how akward looking he is.

11:09 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Androo: Per our last conversation you can't even find the free weights at the gym!!!
Also for your info Free weights doesnt mean there is no money involved it means there is a free range of motion with these plates because they are not attatched to a machine... But anyhow keep lifting buddy!! We will give you all the guidance you need..

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn't I KNOW WHAT FREE WEIGHTS ARE!!!! I also found them today. That's right! I couldn't think why I forgot to wish you a happy birthday, until just now. You freaking yelled at me about not finding the free weights! Holy crap. Did I mention I found them?

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bleh... that looks nasty even if the girl next to him doesnt think so...

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home