.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Softball season is here!!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Softball season is here!!

IMG_2707

Well the season is upon us and here is Erin pitching a ball. Not the best form in the picture but she has made soo much progress from last year. I am really looking forward to the team this year. I had the girls hit the batting cages Sat. And just from the first look I think we have a lot of talent. Keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned for more posts on this cause if I am going thru it so are you!!! How the hell did I get signed on to this tour of duty!! 14, eleven to thirteen year old girls!! Oh yeah they tell me by being Manager I am in charge but you know how that will go. Half of these chicks have already attended wife school!!! Oh well IDOBEASTOOL is helping but that's because he is just retarded and doesn't know any better!! Actually if he is following me and he is retarded well I guess that would make me lord of the tards!! Hey another cool title!! Anyhow the name of the team is the Hustlers!! I know I know. I didn't pick it! If I had my way they would be called something like "(blogger edit)" or "(blogger edit)". You know something cool! With Erin Pitching , her friend Gabby catching and the ther rest of the talent on the team I think we will do OK, I will give you more infor after the next practise this week when I see how they field the balls. (No perverted jokes on this subject please its just to easy and you will look stupid) (pray for me!! and IDOBEASTOOL.) We are afraid !! Very afraid!!
I inserted blogger edit due to the fact that I heard of a high school coach that was taken to court because he called his girls stupid idiots and said they act like two year olds. They had a 3 million dollar law suit against him and he was given a female Supreme Court Judge to hear the case. Her response was this, these words are not those of which should be used to motivate girls of any age! So the edit button has been pushed to protect the author.

3 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

The "Ace" of our pitching staff.

11:29 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Yep!! I think she is going to have a good year.

1:36 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

I will get one soon!!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home