.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Just messing with the computer!

Friday, April 07, 2006

Just messing with the computer!

Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts

This is how I feel lately. Can't you feel the rage within everyone? When your driving people just don't care and they tailgate you and cut you off and the road rage is ridiculous. Oh I am guilty myself. I am constantly flipping someone off or motioning for them to pull over.... I believe it's because of our hectic lifestyles and life as it is today. With cell phones your always accessable.... There is always a way to get ahold of you.. I hate it.. The first words out my mouth when I answer the phone are usually are usually WHAT? Oh come on!!! Right NOW!!
So I have been thinking about how cool it will be when softball is over and we can get up to the lake and get back on Rica Marie.... Ah yes a Saturday morning up at 6-7 am go to the gas station and get gas for the boat a power bar and a cup of coffee. Then head over to the boat and get her uncovered and ready for the day. Then do a little fishen until 10-11 when the girls come down after they hit up McDonalds for breakfast. Then we usually ride The tube, Big Mabel a few times around the lake and then off to the cove where we park the boat and just chill....ahhhhh.. Oil ourselves upa nd bake in the hot summer sun, lay back and drift in and out of a sleepy nap like state all the while feeling the rocking of the boat brought on by the waves.... Can you hear the lake sounds? Oh man.. Well thats still a couple months off so get back to work..... Peace bitches keep dreaming!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Heff said...

That's a nice vision, Billiard. In the meantime, those cellphones can be turned OFF.

7:10 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

So can your Air supply !!!! I actually am a responsible individule and we in the garbage industry always make ourselves avalible..... So I don't feel right turning it off. sometimes I run out of battery power but that's about the only time I have it off.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My phones always on. I just ignore it when I don't feel like talking. Holy crap, I'm tired. I put up 210 on the gym machine. Which I know is easier than free weights, but that's still pretty fucking good. Anyways... you just really made me want to go to the lake.

3:15 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Well get your Fat ass out here and we will go BEEYAATCHHH!!

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love that picture!!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home