.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): OH MY GOD! I HAVE YET ANOTHER TEEN AGE DAUGHTER!!!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

OH MY GOD! I HAVE YET ANOTHER TEEN AGE DAUGHTER!!!

IMG_2731

Man I thought it was tough going thru raising one teenage daughter. Jaki who is now a young adult and on her own, But now I have to go thru it all over again!!!! Yes Erin has turned into a teen ager complete with sarcasm and attitude and the know it all syndrome along with the down syndrome!!! Here we are sharing a tender moment while we sing to her look above us and you can see IDOBEASTOOL looking mighty retarded as he drools without his cup!!
Erin asked to have her room redone which we obliged her and it cost us about 8 bills!! She is happy and that's all that counts. Happy birthday my little princess daddy loves you (yes he does!!)

11 Comments:

Blogger BigBill said...

Well let me tell you a thing or two Mr Kronk!! He's not a flaming dork he is RETARDED!!! Much like yourself the only reason I don't preach much about your being retarded is cause you have access to a wide variaty of guns and battons. Fuckin dirty copper!!!
LOL
Yeah do you like that cake? Chocolate-eee-clair cake!!! YUM!!! I must say it was great!!
Once in a while like around the holidays and my b-day I will have a taste..

7:57 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Thanks for not cropping me out of this picture. Can't you tell I'm singing happy birthday...that's the worst picture I've ever seen of myself, Thanks Bill.

Kronk, I'll murder you and get away with it. It's no longer illegal to kill brain-dead morons.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets go Boondock Saints on his ass.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: Wish I could have been there big guy.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm his son, he puts me in my place all the flipping time!

4:20 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

I am sorry blogger world...the photographer is none other than the world famous "Jennphiner" My 'lil' sister!!! Thanks Jen!!

1:33 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Being Retarded:
The sweaters are cozy and the threats are never taken seriously!

8:49 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

kronk;
Yes IDOBEASTOOL is as cool as a Cucumber (about as active as one also)!!!!

7:52 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Yep, I model my whole life after that of a cucumber.

11:32 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

yep bitter and sour after being pickled with Viniger..

1:57 AM  
Blogger MarlaSinger said...

you look like someone stuck a finger in your bum.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home