.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!

Some person nomonated me for .. get this ..."sexiest Male blogger" LOL The chicken shit didn't even have the decency to leave their name they did it secretly.
Still it makes me proud that even gay men find me sexy... (Cough Wil cough)
So if you would like to vote for me go to
bestofblogger.blogspot.com
or click on the VOTE FOR ME!!! it will take you right to the blog you need to vote on.
cast your vote for your favorite or sexiest or most original blogger..
Good luck to all!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No.

3:59 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

I nominated You, You "Fancy Boy" You..heehee

9:30 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

kronk!1 your just jealous!! Maybe I should post that pic of you in can-coon!!! Fat Bitch!!

8:00 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Man!! You got more excuses than they have explinations for!!!
I had surgery .. Whaaaa!
You get any fatter and they will have you hooked up to the pumps at the dairy farm you silly cow!!

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home