.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): GET THE FUCKIN CAMERA OUT OF MY FACE BITCH!!!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

GET THE FUCKIN CAMERA OUT OF MY FACE BITCH!!!

Febuary 2006 034

Any comments? Yeah well Fuck you too!!
Bitches..
I was tired and had been up at work since 3:00 am that morning and now I was attempting to strap on the Fuckin Feed bag but some ass hat stuck a fuckin camera in my face!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

Yer eye looks yucky...what happend?

8:41 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

I blew some blood vessels breaching a load!
I pushed too hard dropping the kids off at the pool!
Your sis hit me in the head with a brick!!

3:53 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

Eyes of evil. I believe this to be a good thing.

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ew.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home