.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Big and his lovely Bride Julio......

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Big and his lovely Bride Julio......

Febuary 2006 035

Ahh yes My Beautiful bride of......HOLY SHIT!!! 15 freakin years?? This March!!! Holy shit it is March!!! Well sweety I loved ya then and I love ya now!! What more could you Fuckin ask for? Look how her eyes sparkle, and her smile melts my soul every time I see it........She takes my breath away.. I hope I still do the same for her..Well besides with the gas due to the diet....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I'm calling ya tonight you big monster. PPPPEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCEEEEEE!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home