.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Ski season here is officially over!!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Ski season here is officially over!!

8245

Damn it!! I thought I might get one more shot this year but oh well.. The live camera shot on the mountain's web page shows the bare spots getting bigger and bigger!! Those spots tend to trip ya up slightly when trying to do some narly downhill runs!! Anywho I hope next year we are all still in good enough health and shape to hit it as hard as we did this year, even harder. I don't know how that place stays open with the weather the way it was this year. I only got up there what 4 times? Last year I made it up there uhmm like 8-9 times which was cool. Erwin my daughter took a spill last year and sort of hurt herself enough to where she has slowed it down. So this year she only went up once. Which sucks seeing how I spent a few bucks on new boots for her!! Maybe next year she will get a little more daring and we can hit the bigger hills. When she started years ago. Man! she would tear ass down the biggest hills with me but she is more cautious now. I guess that is better, I mean we don't want her tear it up like I do. She will wind up in the hospital for sure. Soon we should have a big heavy winter and then you will see one happy man!! Until next year Wilmot peace you big Bitch!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who in the hell names their daughter Erwin?

5:32 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

I call her Erwin so nobody figures out her real name ..Silly!

Yes I will stop by blog more often I have been somwhat busy round here

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home