.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): The man of the evening and his lovely wife.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The man of the evening and his lovely wife.

Febuary 2006 039

Yes these people hooked up and created the one and only me....I think the bounty is still on their heads and the reward is growing larger still..... The evenings festivities where to honor the Mayor and board of Trustees for our town. Yes the gaint penguin is Father Bill and he is a Trustee in our Town!!! So here we are at the Mayoral Ball. Father Bill and his wife my mother Nay still are hot for each other...hubba hubba.... Look at em they can't keep their hands off each other!! Every year we go to this big Galla event and eat and drink and be Mary or Sue or Kelly or however the fuck you want to be!! They had a really good Orchastra 15 pieces and instaments also. That reminds me of a joke.
Liberachi was great on the piano but he sucked on the organ.......
Well anywho thanks Mom and Dad for getting together and bringing my sorry ass into existance. Sam Kinison once said.
I was a free floated entity, I had no rules or bounderies, I had no pain no concept of time, I was without sin, I wanted not and needed nothing..... I had it all and I was happy......But you two had to FUCK!! and bring me down here!!! Well thanks!! That explains why I am 40 years old and still living at home in your basement...Pick up the fuckin check!! Pay my bills and feed me!! LOL
Thanks for the good times Mom and Dad We all love ya....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home