.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Hitting The slopes again this weekend.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Hitting The slopes again this weekend.

LoonMt8

Yes I will be on the sticks again Saturday. Some people are supposed to meet me up at the snow but I think everyone is gonna cancel. Well Fuck them Bitches!!! That's what I say.. I am heading up there alone with the headsets and get some meditating time at like 50 mph straight downhill!!
I like going on my own at least once a year. Nobody to hold me back I can go at my fast constant pace all day..( just like when I masturbate ) I don't need anyone else there holding me back. WTF? LOL
I need to clear the shelves in the brain for Monday I take on a new duty as Commercial manager. I will be moving up and into a new genre of trash service. I have dealt with it before but It's a different ball game now and I hope to excel as I always do. So I hope to knock out the cobwebs in my head and hit it head on This week.. Wish me luck at both!! Skiing and the Promotion.
See ya Sunday...
Peace Bitches!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wayward Hatch said...

So I guess that extra 15 pounds you've packed on lately is giving you good insulation in the snow. I still think fat boys and skis just don't mix though. Is there not a weight limit on the lifts?

8:17 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Yeah blondie,, If only some of the chicks I know felt that way...

1:09 PM  
Blogger MarlaSinger said...

slopes as in sad excuse for a bunny hill ? mwahahahaa

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home