.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): HOLY SHIT!!!! WHO IS THAT?

Thursday, February 09, 2006

HOLY SHIT!!!! WHO IS THAT?

File0340

This is the body before it went under construction... 300 pounds of heavenly joy as the Howlin Wolf would say. Man what a cow!! I really don't know what to say... This was the summer of 1999 and I was at a farm league baseball game with my company.. I had a 42 inch + waist line there!! I believe it went as big a 44 inches!! (My waist)
that's enormous!!! Any how I thought you would all get a kick out of these!! Go on and post your comments!!

4 Comments:

Blogger .- said...

hey i had a 42 inch waist once -
what the heck does that mean bill? turd cutter?

7:18 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

It's slang for nice butt!!

3:53 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Hey, the fat guy is back! You have come a long way, Wow.

I remember when your "turd cutter" could chop down a California Redwood tree. HaHaHa

8:31 AM  
Blogger Eric2613 said...

B-Bill, inspiring words over the past couple posts. That's an incredible achievement. You da man! L8a playa!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home