.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Back to the importance of this blog!!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Back to the importance of this blog!!

giantjohn

With thong season 2006 quickly approaching we have no time to waist....
What do you people need to get it through your thick fat heads? I am guilty of eating carbs and sugars also butt....and I say this with a BIG BUTT!! I keep it in check. Do you realize that fat people get fat because of carb intake? Do you realize that sugar is the worst thing for you its a carb as well. Small amounts of carbs produce large amounts of insulin in the body. If your addicted to sugar you are flirting with disaster as far as becoming insulin dependent. If your diabetic that means your body has stopped producing or does not produce enough insulin. Thus you have to either take medication to up your insulin level to where it should be or worst case scenerio you may have to give yourself daily insulin injections. This is because of all the moon pies and chocolate Ho Ho's you have consumed. Your body has been loaded with sugar and in reply to that the body stops making the insulin needed because when it checks to see if you need insulin the sugar says "no we have enough insulin" and sooner or later your body stops producing it and by then your fat and diabetic. I know I am using a lot of bad words like fat and stuff but I am being serious. I can say fat much like a black person can use the N word. I am a fat person I just lost the weight and figured out how to control it. I still have hard times. There are always sweets around this fuckin house and I am a night time fridge raider!!! I have woken up in the morning with chocolate on my breath and hung my head in shame because at that point I realized that I hit the chocolate last night!!! I walk around all remorseful like I beat the family or something... So I do have room to talk Much like the booze I am on a constant battle to keep doing what I am doing. So drop the carbs or become carb conscious and get youself in shape!!! Or in the shape more like an hour glass and less like a pear!!!
Any questions?
Peace bitches.

6 Comments:

Blogger Wayward Hatch said...

Yeah, but when are you gonna do something about those hips?

6:56 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Shouldn't you have gotten my permission before posting my picture???

4:39 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

Great blog, put it in favorites. Some interesting comparisons, the booze and the food. I'm waiting til my first heart attack before I really attack either problem in my life, lol.

5:21 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Oh blondie... You buy all those damn cookies even after I plead with you not too... Your are the one with the cookie jones... I could go forever with them but yes if they are here especially at night.. when I am at my weekest!!!! I will eat them.. Thanks for pointing out my down falls to the rest of blog world!! Why must you constantly break me down and try to hurt me? Oh cruel world.. I am sure to have a seat in heaven cause I am being put through HELL on earth!!!
Big Discruntled Bill

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol Bill... you and thong season! You can eat cookies and not get flabby n dimpley sheesh... just rn a little longer & do 100 more crunchies before bed! Works for me *L* But ive also always been one of those people who have a hard time keeping weight on, so maybe its different.

1:45 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Yeah Chrissie,
How would you like to put 265 pounds on ya?

Muhahahahahahah!

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home