.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): YOUR PAST WILL ALWAYS HAUNT YOU!!!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

YOUR PAST WILL ALWAYS HAUNT YOU!!!

File0341

Ain't that the truth? Here is another picture of me at 300+ lbs!! I actually feel sorry for myself (mainly my underwear) when I look at this picture.. I had been out of the service for like 14 yrs and man did I really let myself go!!!! Don't any of you Fuckers feel sorry for me now !!!! I am in the best shape of my life an it's been 20 yrs since I went in to the service so Look at this and realize what determination and strong discipline can do....

2 Comments:

Blogger Heff said...

And yet, still proudly displaying the classic white "wifebeater" !

6:52 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Ah yess Heffer Old habits are hard to break besides much like the male earing and the mullet the wife beater is timeless and will never go out of style......

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home