.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): ROBBED A JEWELRY STORE AND TELL EM" MAKE ME A GRILL!!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

ROBBED A JEWELRY STORE AND TELL EM" MAKE ME A GRILL!!

grillz

"The whole top diamonds and the bottom rows gold!!"
what's up Mutha Fucka's??
This is the way I wanna roll. Make me a grill!!
I think it's pretty funny with this jewelry craze and how a mouth full of precious metals turns chicks on!!
Let me nibble on yo nipples with a pair of those chompers on!!!
I don't know I just thought I would blog about this craze and the song cracks me up also. It's a fad just like leg warmers where and guys wearing earrings...Oh you still have an earring? OH I am sorry I didn't see it under your Mullet!! My bad ... No it's cool your right it's still instyle....Can I drive you to your trailer park? Sure!!! Climb in the back you know the bed of my truck...(I just cleaned the inside)

1 Comments:

Blogger Youwish said...

No way. No way.

Awesome post.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home