.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Schmuck!!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Schmuck!!


Foreskin-Restoration
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
You have all heard the word and perhaps even used it to describe an undesirable individual.
Well to understand the true nature of this word is to truly understand a cutdown!!
Schmuck is a Yiddish word or Jewish word.
The schmuck is the skin that is discarded from a circumcision operation when removing the foreskin from a mans penis.
So the next time you use it or hear it you will truly understand!!LOL

6 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:30 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

I had to delete some schmucks comments on this particular posting.
He was trying to correct my definition of this word!
I don't claim to be right or correct but I am DAMN Entertaining
So please don't stop by just to correct me... Just stop by and enjoy.....

2:34 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

I wasn't correcting you, I had no idea that a shmuck was an actual "thing" so I posted the definition from dictionary.com - just trying to help, sorry...you shmuck!

2:49 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Hey Lets Go fishen Bitch! We can stop at the Yiddish bait shop and get a bucket of schmucks!!
I here the female bass really hit hard on that bait!!!

3:18 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Y'all are very entertaining. I don't claim to know if it's the real definition or not, I just like looking at the 'purty' picture. :)

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell does this have to do with dieting Jack?

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home