.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Chicago Bears Bi Week?

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Chicago Bears Bi Week?


bearjob1
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
Yes the bears are off this week with no game to play. I don't think the term Bi-week should be used due to how it could be misunderstood. It means they have this week off that all!! It doesn't mean they go off on some weekend homosexual fantasy trip to get it all out of their systems!! So get it out of your minds you sicko!!
Although these two were caught in a state park enjoying some alone time???
I just hope it isn't Urlacher and Orton!!

3 Comments:

Blogger kathi said...

I don't know where you come up with these pic's, but they're priceless.
I looked for an email addy for you on here, couldn't find one. You'd asked about your daughter's diet. I was forced to eat meat till I turned 13 (I don't know why they chose that age, but they said if I still wanted to stop at 13, I could). I did, and I've always been healthy. A few things to consider for her: The vegi burgers (Boca and Harvest are the best), peanut butter, cheese, nuts and beans. I like vegi chili too. There are a lot of protien cereals you can buy in the health food isles and protien shakes (but put in some fresh fruit with them and always use a blender,,,otherwise, just plain nasty).
You've got a girl with a mind of her own, huh? Good girl...poor dad.

8:52 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

kathi:
Thanks, with the exception of the vegi burgers cheese is on track. I have a recipe for vegi-meatloaf If I can find it I will send it to ya.. I like to make a protien pudding that Sly stole from me. I use sugar free fat free pudding skim milk and then protien powder! it's excellent. Keep on blogging!!

9:38 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

Hey, send me any vegi recipes ya want. My hubby is a great cook and always tries to find ways to feed me. I'm the only one in the family that doesn't eat meat, so I'm always a challenge to him.
Thanks guy.

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home