.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Fat guy with a little fish!!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Fat guy with a little fish!!


File0321
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
Yep 2002 summer of this was the shape I was in.. 320 lbs of Whale blubber. I had a 42 inch waist and man what a size.. So in a little over 3 years I have made some significant changes. The weight loss came immidiatly. It took a while to get the muscle tone and definition. So if your thinkning it can't be done your wrong!! NO FUCKEN CARBS! Come on and sing it with me! NO FUCKEN CARBS!!

6 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

Hey, I snapped that photo...and 3 years later...I'm STILL Out of Shape!

1:09 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Not if you consider a Pear a shape Fuck nuts!

2:00 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

We don't fight.

I make smart-ass comments, Bill gets mad at me, I make more comments, Bill calls me names and says mean things.

He pretends to like me, but, deep down, Bill hates me.

6:32 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

I need a personal trainer, can ya work me in on~line?

6:52 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Listen Here idobeastool!!
I don't say mean things and I don't hate you...The truth is I miss you lil' buddy. We used to hang together all the time and now well at least your gonna be able to help with the Softball team which will be cool and you are starting to socialize a little more so maybe I was a little quick with the tongue...But it was still funny you "sniveling little bitch".

Kathi: I have some ideas about answering questions and posting workouts and diets and good eating habits and just sharing my knowledge and experience of the things I already know about diet and exercise and the knew things I am learning. So stay posted. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

7:35 AM  
Blogger CheekyMoo said...

I'm going to have to read around here more. I was 315 pounds last summer, and am around 150 now. It's not easy, and you look GREAT.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home