.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Low Carb all the way!!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Low Carb all the way!!

For years now the body builder has been using a high protein diet to feed the muscles they are taking to the brink of exhaustion every day at the gym. They realized that protein does not store as fat if you eat to much of it. Your body just discards the unused proteins. We know that the carbs we consume are used for energy kind of like logs for the fire. Well if you consume to many carbs instead of discarding the extra carbs the body stores the extra as fat and keeps it to be burned later. So with this in mind it is pretty simple, but I will explain it just to give me something to do.....
If your overweight..and you stop eating carbs your body will go to your reserve or the carbs that have been stored as fat and burn them up. This will make you loose weight right? If we stop eating the breads, pastas, starches, bleached white carbs stuff our body has no choice but to burn your fat. Think of a cabin in the woods in the Winter time. The owner stacks wood on the outside to burn in his fireplace to keep him warm. Well if he is only burning 3 logs a day and he goes out to the woods and cuts down a tree and piles up 13 logs a day that means he has ten more logs every day than he is burning and ten more logs each day that is being piled up outside the cabin. If he keeps this up you won't be able to see the cabin because he will have covered it up with logs. Same thing with carbs and sugars. If you eat more than your burning pretty soon you become overweight and have fat deposits and a belly and you won't be able to see the real you or your cabin....
Its not our fault. We have been taught to fill up on bread and pastas and carbs as children. Well times have changed. The plan is simple eat less carbs more protein and you will loose weight. If you don't exercise it will take longer and you won't be as successful. If you exercise you will see it happen within 2-3 weeks. Then after you get to your ideal weight or where you want to be you adjust and figure out what kind of carbs you need. It is at this point that you need to eat vegetable and proteins keeping carbs for early in the day so you will bun them off. Then you need to make the right decision when eating. Go with corn tortillas not flour. When you have to eat whole grain bread and wheat pasta or have a wrap instead of a sub samich!! Stay away from sugars and pop and stuff they go right to fat!! If you have to ask someone if they think something is bad for you then don't eat it.
I don't claim to be better than anyone else. I have made some mistakes in my life and have changed my ways and I am still here to share my learnings with you all. So Now as I drive around I can't believe how many people I see eating like shit!! Just driving in the car alone!! Pops and burgers and fries and SHIT!!! Like I said it doesn't make me any better than them but I know that I am better off with out those foods and garbage in me. I see people who sit behind a desk all day long and then they eat a huge samich and fries for lunch and a big ass pop!! First you are doing nothing physical to burn this off!! Second this is not good food to be consuming on a daily basis full of saturated fats and unnecessary carbs!! Candy bars for no reason!! Oh my gosh!!! Even people drinking sugary teas and stuff thinking they are on the road to weight loss!!! Make it stupid simple!! The thong season 2006 summer is right around the corner start training now!!!!!
I got it together and lost 80lbs and at 40 years of age I am in the best shpae of my life. People who know me have seen the transformation and can't believe it. So Jump on the pain train with me and lets get this country back into shpae!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been meaning to get into better shpae! Umm, did you fail to announce that your wife is pregnant?

8:26 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Waxing Queen: I will consider this Job Security!!
I will be there for ya!!
Will: This is my sister in-law not my wife. I believe you have to have sex to get pregnant and my wife isn't pregnant so you do the math. (No Waxing queens baby is not mine either you sick fuck)

9:03 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

All of this and YET...You Still SMOKE!

OH MY GOD – I gotta Go – My weight just got LOOSE!!

10:16 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Listen here! Idobeastool!!
You are pretty brave sitting there pointing out someones faults when I could point of some of yours that would make the world shiver and shake their head in disbelief. I wish I would quit smoking!!!
but I enjoy it so much!!
I have given up enough in one lifetime! Remember rehab is for quiters!!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Bill.... I have a bad habit of my own... I like to eat bread. Oh wait... that's the best habit in the entire world!

12:10 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

My faults would make the world shiver and shake their head in disbelief?

DAMN, I should write a book!

1:14 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

No! someone should draw you a map of your house and point out where the doors are located so once in a while you might venture out!!

2:02 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Hey theres always room for jello-c?
LOL!!!

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home