.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): HNT Here I am!!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

HNT Here I am!!


File0320
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
Ok this was me back in 1986. I was at Beale AFB and I am standing up against the POW cell blocks. I have entitled this photo "Skull Fuck". Some of you have seen it before but this constantly reminds me of Shakespere's Othelo " Alas poor Yorik". So yes my body has gone from this shape of 220 lbs at age 21. To the next photo of well you figure it out. Peace out

9 Comments:

Blogger HS said...

Skull Fuck eh? LMAO...its a very 'fitting' name for this pic!

Great job though! :-D

1:02 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

I have seen this photo already...He breaks it out at every family party!

1:11 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Oh yeah! The last thing I remember breaking out at a family party was your Fat Ass breaking out of your pants you silly cow!!

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony's not even fat. Geez. And... I can't freaking believe I touched that skull.... damn't..

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL@Androo

OK so i need the case of players here... ya'll are related but im not understanding the dynamic?

lol @ the glasses... they were so big in the 80's eh?

otherwise... nice pic ;)

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always loved you

8:06 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Andrew touched the skull hahahaha!!

Chrissie: Yeah with glasses like those I resemble Hide from "That 70's show".

30 something: doesn't that hurt??

Waxingqueen:Yep I wonder What my wife will have to say??

Will: "Their love was forbidden yet across the many States that split them apart it surpassed the test of time" "OH YESSSS!"

8:45 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh my!! I have always loved Hamlet!! You still look great!!

2:09 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

'skull fuck' works, but my first thought was 'fucked her brains out'. But that's just me.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home