.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): I told him it was to much weight!! But he wouldn't listen!!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I told him it was to much weight!! But he wouldn't listen!!


weightlifter_break
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
So I am at the gym and Darren comes up to me and says " Bet ya five bucks I can squat that" he points over to the bar and it has about 600lbs on it. I said "that's to much weight for you" ! Well you can see what happened next. His spotters got him out from under the bar and I just stood there tapping my foot saying "I told him it was to much weight"!!

4 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

What Happend? When he got up was he able to lift it on his second try??

1:36 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Yeah! But I was not happy with his form!!
It was pretty fricken sloppy!!
OUCH!!!!

3:19 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Hey little sista!!
I don't have to try and look cool........
I couldn't look cool if I wanted to... :(

3:21 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Hey Bill, is this for real? Were you there?

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home