.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): I will have this new diet posted soon!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I will have this new diet posted soon!


typicalmodel
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
Holy Sheep Shit!!
I have turds with more meat on them than she does!!
She is so skinny if you put her in boiling water you wouldn't even get a good broth off her!
I bet her Gynie says open your mouth I need to have a look at your Uteris!!


I think I would still do her though...LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

Isn't that Lara Flynn Boyle?

1:33 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

I think if she suffered from a boil it would suck out all the essential moisture from what is left of her body!!
Sex on a stick!!
Man is she hot!!!!

2:36 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

You'd still do her? You sick pup.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home