.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): HEY!!! You gonna eat your fat?

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

HEY!!! You gonna eat your fat?


fat_kid
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
This is what has got me concerned with today's yuts.
Honestly this kid probably has a thyroid problem but with the video games and computer age we are in we are going to see a surge of sugar coated deep fried fat bastards like this little guy right here!!
Keep your kids active and teach them how to eat properly. You don't have to keep their diet void of McDonald's but definitely limit it!!
If this kid is in the car when the driver hits the breaks I bet he will end up looking like an uncircumcised penis with his neck as the foreskin!! He looks like a Shar pae (oriental dog)!! I spelled it wrong!! Damn it!!

4 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

That pic is SAD

1:31 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

How sad is that? I honestly believe that unless there is a genetic problem here, that parents should be held legally responsible in some way or another.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you understand people. It's good that these kids are getting fat. What do you think us normal people are going to eat when there are like...now cows left... that's right.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

OMG! This is sick! I loved it....you know something though, I love when the people will actually sue McDonald's for getting fat.

Hmmm, I gained a few myself, I think I'll sue the pizzeria next door.

Great post---love your writing!

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home