.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Personal Trainers??

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Personal Trainers??

So yesterday I goes to the DOGPOUND GYM and the personal trainer there got a-hold of me. I don't claim to know everything about weightlifting and will take suggestions and directions whenever and wherever. My thought process is when you think you know all there is to know then find someone who knows more and learn from them. I told This PT that I heard he only charges like $15.00 a session and that in the near future I would be contacting him and I would be having him give me a session. So I get to the gym yesterday and I have not seen this PT for like 10 days with my 3 day vacation and shift change and all. Well we started talking and he said hey man I got a client coming in for a session in like 20 minutes so here let me show you something. With this he proceeded to KILL ME DEAD!!! This guy looked at me and said yeah you need to stop your flat bench and go more for the incline to build the top of your chest and you REALLY need to isolate that muscle!! So now I am on the bench and he also said I was lifting way to much weight. So I let him lead and he's yelling " Come on Bill! There are no Pussies here!! Come on give me two more!! He has me using this extremely wide grip and I can feel my pecs just ripping and shredding!! So I give him two more, then he yells COME ON Bill!! Two more!! I'm like BITCH I just gave you two!! So I give two more and then we started the negative reps!! He would pull the weight up and I would let it down to my chest very slow!! OUCHHHH!!! He would then take the weight and by then my arms would just fall to my sides. I was sitting there shaking and trembling I was making a sound somewhere between a laugh and a cry My body was on fire and man it was intense. It felt just as good as the Big O!!! Arnold was the first to say that getting the pump was like cumming and he was definitely right!!! This is gonna be a good thing working out at this gym. Summer 2006 is right around the corner and there is no time to waste!!! So in closing he is showing me how to work out smarter and stay more Anabolic than Catabolic, ( I will explain that more in a later post) I will actually get better and more results and cut my weight lifting workout time down to about an hour from two hours. I guess that will leave more time for cardio....Yuck!!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow sounds intense...
I dont do heavy weights, I just like toned for me. Though Mike Mentzer did tell me I had GREAT calves lol.. Somewhere I've got pics of the 2 of us flexin our legs (his are HUGE lol)... ahh good times!

6:50 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

I have a life with my wife, Mrs Blondie 1215. I have made some pretty significant changes for her and well this is what I have evolved into... I enjoy what I am doing and plan on doing this forever. The fact that it is good for me is a benefit.
This is what I like about this blog, the fact that I can talk about my interests with out boring people... I try to talk to my wife and family about my interests but they just don't seem to be interested enought to pay attention so I write my thoughts and ideas and dreams on the blog here!!
Thanks for caring so much Blondie 1215 keep on blogging..
Hey do you have any interests or hobbies?
What are your thoughts on sex?

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill... lol Mike and I.. That was waaay back in 1987... I was 19... God he was hot! As was his brother... Yummy! Ohh the fantasies I had!
I'll look for the pics, I think actually I might have to make a special trip to my Mommys to find em!

1:36 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Rosa Benito sits on my back when I do push-ups.

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You going to get huge!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Heff said...

Thanx Beeeuul. Butt I'll stik with the "Big O".

9:54 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

blondie 1215
Whats this mean?
I hope people love me..thats my goal is to be loved and to love everyone back unconditionally!!!

Alleluya Aaalleluyaha Alleluya

11:58 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Get to work you Filthy Hippy

12:49 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

You're an inspiration with entertainment to boot. First time here and enjoyed it.

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home