.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Bears Loose!!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Bears Loose!!


images
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
The Bengals pounced on the bears from the get go. Orton (Bears QB) threw 5 interception which got a chuckle and a smirk out of Grossman who was standing on the side lines leaning on crutches. They played like shit. The Defense di well but became tired because they had to be out on the field so freakin much! I went over to Father Bills house and brought 1 lb of Gizzards, 1 lb of livers and 1 pound of mushrooms (deep fried garden type not the ones with big purple veins) and Father and I devoured all of it. Thats the worst I have eaten all summer so I am still on track. Well the Bears get a Bi week and we will see them next weekend! Hopefully they will come back rested and ready to play!! Bitches!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just kidding big guy. I was trying to play a joke on a friend of mine, and forgot you and Tony go to my site a lot, and that you guys actually care about what happens to me, so I'm sorry if you though that was real. I'll be home all day today, so give me a call.

3:09 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Whew!! You fucker!! you got me!
OK I am going to plug myslef into the wall and see if I can jumpstart my heart again!!

GOTTAMIT!!!!!

Ok I am better now! I am early guy all week. So I am hitting the hay around 7:30 or 8:00 pm at night.

I will try you today befor I go home I hope your awake when I call.

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home