.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): I remember when I loved to watch tap dancing!!!

Sunday, September 25, 2005

I remember when I loved to watch tap dancing!!!

Well once again I have been subjected to weirdness through my own curosity and went to this site sent to us by Uncle Toe Knee Check it out..
http://www.sterilecowboys.org/archive3/BUNNY.mov
You will not regret it!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Derek had this on his site a couple of months back. Truly horrifying!

10:02 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

I was going to post this on my blog but it scared me too much.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not even sure what to say.
Wow.

5:42 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Its all about the sport!!
I like weight lifting and this chick likes tap!! She's good!
Its all about the love for the sport!! Just do it!!

11:14 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

P.S. I think the leg warmers make her look skinny????

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home