.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Another call up game for Erin!!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Another call up game for Erin!!

No pics yet but on Monday night Erin got a call from the Thunder to pitch on Tuesday night. The Thunder is the team she played for a few weeks ago when they needed a pitcher. So she was in the middle of deciding if she wanted to go or not ( I allow her to make her own decisions) Yeah! ( All the time saying things like you better go!!)LOL Anyhow All of the sudden the phone rings again, Its the coach for the Smoke!! (yes will) The Smoke is another senior team and he needed a pitch also!! So she decided all on her own that she would pitch. She also decided that she wanted to go with the Thunder because she liked them last time she played with them. Both teams said they would have to for-fit (Opps) (I never use that word!!) if they did not get a pitcher. But the Thunder called first so I called the Thunder back and said (Hey uhm the smoke has to cancel if they don't get a pitcher this coach said so will we!!) I said well she is a free agent and I being the Manger would like to see her picked up in a stretch Escalade limo with only blue M&M's in the a bowl in the back seat. LOL.
Anyhow she went to the game (after I hit the gym and she did her Volleyball camp) Yes Volleyball camp from 2:30 till 4:00 then home to change and then off to the game. She started the camp Monday and her legs hurt real bad today because of the constant screaming of the high school student coaches yelling " Down and Ready Positions!!!". We got to the game first and I played catch and warmed her up walking her thru her drills for pitching. The other Older girls started for show up. Remember now My daughter is 13 and these girls are 15 and up!! The majority of the team is in high school. Yea 18 year olds!! My daughter is as tall as they are and she is 13!! Her brother is tall also. Like a telephone pole with hair!! Anyhow I figured she would pitch an inning or two like the last time she got called up, plus I knew that the Thunder had lost their last three games. Wrong!!!! She ended up pitching the whole game!! It was a nail bitter down to the end. In girls softball they go 7 innings. They tied where tied at 7 each at the end of seven. The other got up and got a runner all the way to third.... Erin struck out the last two batters!!! We got up in the 8th and scored!!!! Pow!! we won!!!!! Erin did it!! what a great job by the little Bad Ass!! As her brother calls her. Androo knows how shy she is!! When she had a runner on third and two outs and the count on the batter is 2strikes and 3 balls Your nerves kind uf run wild!!! Erin just got in her zone and pitch a strike kicking the batter to the curb!! The whole team went nuts And there is Erin just as calm as can be she is so shy that she doesn't even show excitment like that!! I know her and I know that inside she is jumping around like crazy but on the outside she is calm and cool as ice.. The good thing is she doesn't look snotty about it or stuck up or look like she is better than anyone else. In fact I asked if she told her friends that she was playing up and she said "No! I don't want them to think I am rubbing it in their noses" So this is just a good kid having a good time and doing surprisingly well!!! Go Erin !!!
P.S. IDOBEASTOOL is spoiling the hell out her!! He just purchased The Jenny Finch arm developer thingy! This will really help build her speed up look to his blog for more on that story!! Good job IDOBEASTOOL!!
So as a proud father coming to the end of this years softball season I bid you fond farewell!!! (till the next post Bitches!!)

7 Comments:

Blogger kathi said...

Again, WOW!! And the way you had me going, I wasn't sure if they'd won or lost the game till you told us, and I was biting my nails, lol.
She must be wild on the mound, unbelievable!

3:55 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Actually she is starting to get it all together. She is starting to get faster and better and it's just great to be able to see it happening to someone you love

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She going to get the summer off. Right?

7:55 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

I'm kicking myself for missing that game DAMMIT!

Androo, If you want to be the best, there is NO off season!

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My bad.

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought he was a pregnant mom...

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That wasn't even funny... WTF? I give up.. I'm just going to go to work and cry in a box or something... or just try to look busy until three thrirty.. or whatever...BYE!

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home