.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Something I did that made others laugh.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Something I did that made others laugh.

I manage my daughters softball team. They are 11-13 year old soon to be women some of which already have "the curse"!! (Period) Which makes them even more unruley, tempermental, bi-polarish she-devils than usual!! We started the season with hope of having a killer team. Well lately that hope went flat like a pancake.
One of the other coaches became so frustrated that he lost his mind at one of the games and started to vent at me..
What the fuck?
why can't they field the ball?
Look at them! They are STILL not getting the glove down!!
They lost their hitting ability! They can't have any more late games! This game started at what? 2:00 pm? They are dead on their feet!!
They are lifeless!!
(then he looks at me with a few of the parents standing around wondering what I would say. I looked back at him and he said)
What do you think?
I said
I know! I hate them!!
They suck!
You better get used to it because children are gonna disapoint you the rest of your life!!!
Then I calmely walked away.. The people standing around giggled.
Then my sister in-law came up talking non-sense about the "Propell" water she was drinking. She said "It's black Cherry" I responded "or otherwise known as African American Hymen"..
lol
that may have been kind of a lame post but it made me laugh...
Peace

5 Comments:

Blogger -Tommy said...

Bill! Hi and thanks for stopping by to leave acomment. I'm glad to be of service. This story you posted is funny and a nice slice of real life. Do post more! Also, the comment I deleted below was meant to be this message up here in this box. Having a blonde moment I guess...

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted a story about the first night of basic training. No more making me flashback to that awful period.

9:48 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

I made someone laugh once, I think?

9:16 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

I've watched my kids in sports since they were 4 years old and some of the coaches (and parents) have made me so angry, yelling at the kids like they were paid athletes. I'm glad you made light of it and showed the jerk for what he was.
The 'black cherry'...you're just a sick pup. :)

And I just try to get through a day w/o making someone cry.

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted the review of Welcome to Gilliland, and some of the responses it got on the Zombie Crew blog. Check it out when you get a moment.

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home