.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Sorry so slow with the posts

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sorry so slow with the posts

IMG_3266

Well this is what we have been doing. The softball thing. I am manager of my daughters team and IDOBEASTOOL coaches. The season is almost over and all the sudden the older teams are calling her up to play for them. It is usually because they are shy a player and won't have enough for a full team but the great thing is they are calling her up to pitch!!! She is that good at pitching. OH I forgot to add my daughter is 13 years old and the teams that are calling her up are 18!! These girls are driving up in their own cars. We couldn't be more proud of her and she does well. She pitched 3 innings of her first call up game and only saw 14 batters!! She had 4 strike outs and a put out at first base from her!
We are just glad that she is getting this part of the softball experience over with. It has to be hard going and sitting on the bench with no one you know and then having to pitch for them as they count on you to get the batters to strike out! IDOBEASTOOL said it perfectly " when I was in 7th grade, if they would have told me I was going to play up with the high school team I would have said ARE YOU FUCKIN NUTS?
GO Bear!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a little bad ass.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Good for her!
studliness must run in the family lol

2:23 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Ditto Chrissie (I ditto Chrissie a lot). How cool is that??? That is amazing. She's got to be so proud of herself to know that players of that age recognize her skills.
And you, omG...how proud you must be! I can imagine that! I can just imagine that smile from ear to ear on your face as you watch her doing so well. Way to raise a kid, guy!!

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home