.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): This is where I do all my skiing!!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

This is where I do all my skiing!!

trailmap4

Well it's all I have within a reasonable driving distance. About 1 and 1/2 hours from Sweet home Chicago. It's about 10 to 15 minutes from the Cottage in Wisconsin. So we make a lot of overnight ski trips and it's a lot of fun. The first one is this coming weekend Me and the da boys are going tear up the slopes and fuck with the cheese heads!!
The Hill itself is not big by any sense of the word but it is demanding in many parts. The moguls are pretty difficult and for right now its enough for me. By the end of a 7 hour day of skiing the body is pretty well spent. The Lactic acid has traveled thru most of your muscles especial the quads and gluts and it has burned most of your muscle fibers beyond recognition. If I travel farther into the state of Cheese I can hit Devils Head which is a definite step up from Wilmot. The only thing is it's like three and one half hours from home or 2 from the cottage. So If I do go it would have to be a hotel overnight trip and the wife don't ski so I pretty much have to stick with Wilmot and make the best of it. Don't get me wrong I am not complaining. I have skied in Nevada at Sugar bowl, Winter mountain, Heavenly Valley, Squaw Valley and Wilmot is fine. Plus when we get to the hill we back the van up to the snow so when we take a break we can ski right up to the vehicle and tailgate right there. I will post pictures!!! Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home