.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): King Kong!!

Monday, December 26, 2005

King Kong!!

KingKong_1933_01

Well since I have the day off I am going to take the family to see KING KONG!! Yeah three hours of special effects and kids talking and cell phones beeping. I swear I am gonna go APE SHIT!! in the theater if I am subject to one person who is not in the frame of mind to remember to put their phone on vibrate. Just because I would be right and someone needs to be yelled at in public today!! I don't know thats Just the way I feel today.
I hope the movie is good. It should be I hear a lot of people talking about it. I just know the theater is gonna be packed.. I guess it's gotta be better than a "hairlip imperssonation of Johny Cash "I Malked imo a burmen ming om mire" Oh well it's the holiday. Talk to ya'll later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heff said...

Gee, I wonder how the movie will end ?

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home