.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Joaquin Pheonix is Johnny Cash!

Monday, December 26, 2005

Joaquin Pheonix is Johnny Cash!

JonnyCashFinger

One of the funny conversations I was involved with on Christmas eve besides the knock knock joke marathon with my 4 year old nephew that ended with truck who? TRUCK YOU!!!!LOL Was a conversation with Idobeastool about how funny it was to have a hair lipped singer singing like JOhnny Cash, Joaquin Pheonix is the one we discussed. That led to a repitware of Cash songs being sung with a hairlip accent..
"I fmell imto a burmen ming om mire" or "Because your mime , I malk da mine". I yes it wouldn't have been the Holidays without the two us picking on the less fortunate...I just thought I would share that with you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not seen the movie so I will not comment on that. But, I did hear him doing "Folsom Prison Blues" and it was absolutely fucking awful. I mean, seriously, it was really bad. I don't know if it was a demo or what but, like I already said twice...

10:49 PM  
Blogger Heff said...

Should I put on my 3D glasses to look at that photo ?

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO@the harelip... nice

I used to date this guy who owns an ad agency, he himself does a lot of commercials and voice work... lots of impressions and stuff... well he used to call the dealership all the time to fuck with stinky... she answers the phone and he would use some obnoxious voice and ask a million questions... Fred Schnidley called one day... Harelip of course and hes telling her how he needs a bigger car so we can fool around in the back seat and how i left my shiney gold panties in his jag ect ect.

A week goes by and this guy calls...
"can i speak to a snalesman pwease?"
"Bob, you dork your not getting me again!"
"i'm sowry?"
"Oh quit that voice! I KNOW its you Bob!!"
"Emmm my name is Snean"

Oooops!!

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw... How is Androo? Did he get his call on Christmas? I remember my ex calling me from Marine bootcamp... wow long time ago. lol

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home