.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): YEAH!! BABY Ski Season is here!!

Friday, January 06, 2006

YEAH!! BABY Ski Season is here!!

snowbaby

Next weekend will be the first of many ski trips for this year of our Lord 2006!!
Should be fun and interesting. This first trip will include some novice snowboarders who should make for some funny specticles. I hope the moguls are ready to go!! Lets see what kind of pic's we can get this year.... (break a leg) or better yet (don't do a Sonny Bono)

5 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

You better hope that Tampa loses today...if they win, the Bears play next SATURDAY...hehehe

10:50 AM  
Blogger ing said...

Oye como va, mi ritmo bueno pa gozar.

4:16 PM  
Blogger josh williams said...

ing knows her Santana! Hey Bill your on your way, you can tell the Mrs. that you are soon going to be patrolling and protecting a derrick located somewhere on the equater off the coast of Somalia protecting the crew from pirates and boredom and such. Roscoe picked you up a pretty sweet ride, since you know the sea and all...Your wife will be so proud!We all are! ing: you will be off to your equatorial location soon, bring the sunscreen. Over JW

5:46 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Sherry: Yeah I can't wait I will do a post on the mountian.

idobeastool: That will be OK Tampa lost so next week playoff game sunday at my house bigscreen and chicken wings.

ing: Wilmot Mountian, Way!! LOL
It's not big at all but "I got no place else to go!" Richy Gere

Josh: Will I be protecting a Derrick or Derlick? I will reasearch somalia give me info on my ride so I can look into that also. Thanks over.

6:57 AM  
Blogger josh williams said...

Your ride is on my site. Just below Calzones, act like your on the way like I already said on my site a couple of days ago. You will be pleased.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home