.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): What Chicago wants for Christmas!!!

Sunday, December 25, 2005

What Chicago wants for Christmas!!!

favrehurt

I don't like to see anyone hurt.. I do laugh like hell at it but I don't particularly like it. Or do I? Any how I am going to be watching the game today in High Definition. I can't explain to you how truly cool this is. The picture is so FUCKIN clear!! You can count the blades of grass!! I am really excited please excuse me..
Well besides that Green Bay is not having that good of a year. The Bear are doing great and with these two teams coming together with on of the biggest if not thee biggest rivalry in the NFL this should make for a good game. Green Bay what like nothing better to take Chicago and make fools of them, even inflict a little bit of pain here and there.. So I am expecting a good hard hitting painful game between these two teams and I can't wait!!!
Go Bears!!

Oh Yeah Fuck Green Bay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home